Looking for a speaker for your church women’s event?
Do you want to help the women in your church body to get past the surface and dig into the depths of God’s Word?
I am passionate about leading women into a deeper understanding of Scripture and a larger view of God, and it is my prayer that their lives will be forever changed as a result. I was trained as a Bible teacher at Cedarville University and over the past decade have opened the Scriptures with teens and women of all ages in classrooms, retreats, Bible studies, and workshops.
If you would like to hear a sample of my speaking, you can find the audio recordings of sessions I did for Covenant Creek Community Church in Bellbrook, OH here.
Suggested devotional topic:
- “Quiet Times and Pie Pitfalls” – designed to help women find time in the Word and equip them with basic study skills to understand what they read. Encouraging, interactive, and “guilt-free,” this session encourages women that if they can read a recipe, they can study the Bible!
Suggested multi-session topics include:
- “From Bethel to Peniel” – Jacob’s journey of faith was colorful, as God moved in his life and changed him from being a self-seeking deceiver to a devoted worshiper. This topic is especially relevant for those who have grown up in a tradition of faith but now must examine if they’ve ever really made the “faith of their fathers” their own.
- “Blessed” – Jesus’ “beatitudes” in the Sermon on the Mount contain beautiful descriptions of what it means to be one of the “blessed ones” who truly know and walk with Him. Each session contains practical encouragement for connecting with the Lord and practicing spiritual disciplines.
- “Stopped in Your Tracks” – God often will invade our lives in the most secret and vulnerable places, stopping us in our tracks to impress upon us who He is and the depth of His love for us. These sessions focus on Encountering Jesus in our Shame and Encountering Jesus in our Pain.
Topics for MOPS and other mom’s groups:
- “Timothy Generation” – discussion of discipleship in the 1st century, the impact of Lois and Eunice in the life of Timothy, and developing a discipleship-oriented, missional view of our job as moms.
- “Learning by immersion” – Just like children learn a 2nd language most easily by being immersed in it, they learn to know, understand, and live God’s Word when they are immersed in it in every aspect of their lives. Practical tips for surrounding our kids with truth.
If your group has a particular topic in mind or would like to discuss other options, I would love to develop something specific for you.
I am located in Northeastern Ohio and would be happy to discuss how to accommodate your church, whatever your budget. Feel free to contact me by email with any questions or inquiries.
- “Kristi is a gifted speaker who truly allows God to speak through her.” – Amanda P., Hartville, Ohio
- “Kristi’s in-depth understanding of the both the Old and New Testaments is evident in the connections she establishes between the two.” -Angela K., North Canton, OH
- “You will be blessed by her unwavering commitment to Scripture and desire to share Christ’s love.” -Rachel S., San Antonio, TX