I'm just a girl woven by God, living and loving the adventure Jesus wrote for me. I'm so very thankful He is the author and I just get to be a character in His grand narrative!
- I'm wife to NP - for the past 16 years. He keeps me steady and sane, won't let me quit when life gets hard, and makes me laugh.
- To 12 year old daughter AG, and sons 10 year old LB and 7 year old BW, I'm Mom - and also teacher at "Stephens Academy." These three are great treasures and I'm incredibly thankful for the privilege and responsibility of being their mom.
- To our church, I'm director of women's ministry. I love seeing women grow in their love for and fear of our great God as we dig into the Scripture together.
- To four little boys, I'm foster mama who brought them home from the hospital. They won't remember me, but I had the privilege of imprinting on their little brains that they were safe and loved. They aren't in our home but they will always be in our hearts.
- To those who know me best, I'm clumsy, forgetful, and prone to spilling my coffee.
I'm in pursuit of a greater love for Jesus. As a recovering Pharisee, God continues to teach me year by year just how deep my need for Him is, just how desperate I am for His grace.
Oh for grace to trust Him more.