Do you want to help the women in your church body to get past the surface and dig into the depths of God's Word?
I am passionate about leading women into a deeper understanding of Scripture and a larger view of God, and it is my prayer that their lives will be forever changed as a result. I was trained as a Bible teacher at Cedarville University and over the past decade have opened the Scriptures with teens and women of all ages in classrooms, retreats, Bible studies, and workshops.
- "God WITH Us" - An outreach-oriented Christmas message unfolding the big picture of the Gospel through the Scripture and why it is significant that Jesus is our Emmanuel - God WITH us. "With" changes everything!
- "His Story, My Story" - A one hour walk-through of God's Big Story through Scripture - discovering how it is my story (and your story), too.
Suggested multi-session topics include:
- "A Seat at the Table: The Gospel in Unexpected Places" - Weaving Old Testament Biblical accounts of "unlikely" people God chooses and uses together with truths we discover in Ephesians 1 and 2, we examine what it means that we are chosen, welcomed, redefined, and commissioned!
- "Blessed" - Jesus' "beatitudes" in the Sermon on the Mount contain beautiful descriptions of what it means to be one of the "blessed ones" who truly know and walk with Him. Each session contains practical encouragement for connecting with the Lord and practicing spiritual disciplines.
- "Stopped in Your Tracks" - God often will invade our lives in the most secret and vulnerable places, stopping us in our tracks to impress upon us who He is and the depth of His love for us. These sessions focus on Encountering Jesus in our Shame, Encountering Jesus in our Pain, and Encountering Jesus in our Everyday.
If your group has a particular topic in mind or would like to discuss other options, I would love to develop something specific for you.
I am located in Northeastern Ohio and would be happy to discuss how to accommodate your church, whatever your budget. Feel free to contact me by email with any questions or inquiries. You can also find my speaker profile at womenspeakers.com.
- "Kristi speaks with an urgency and a passion to awake women to the reality of what Christ has done on their behalf while she brings the scriptures alive. Her life reflects authentic devotion and her message compels people to live fully devoted lives for Christ." - Pastor Ryan Johnston, The Chapel in North Canton; North Canton, OH
- “Kristi Stephens is an excellent Bible teacher. She takes the stories of the Word, mingles them with stories from our everyday lives, and directs our attention to the God who lovingly calls us to commune with Him. Women from all stages of life were encouraged by her honest and passionate teaching at our last Ladies’ Retreat.” - Christina Stark, Merrimack Valley Baptist Church; Merrimack, NH
- "Kristi was an absolute delight as the speaker for our Women's Retreat in April 2013. She has a warmth and humor that made her an appealing teacher to the varied age ranges in attendance. Her biblical training is evident as she presents God's word accurately and in a way that inspires. I give her my highest recommendation." Brenda Sarsany, Faith Community Church; Canton, Ohio