If you’re new to studying the Bible, I’d recommend that you start with my free “Sword School: how to study the Bible” ebook!
If you are altogether new to the Bible, God’s Big Story is for you! I wrote this to give you a “big picture” understanding of what the Bible is really all about – it’s God’s story in a nutshell!
If you’re looking for something to spice up your own personal Bible study or if you’re confused by the Bible and would like an easy-to-understand introduction, I’m working on compiling some of our previous Bible studies into free downloadable ebooks for your personal use.
When you click on the links below, you will be taken to these documents on scribd. In the upper left-hand corner, just beneath the title of the ebook, you will find a link for downloading as a .pdf file. Feel free to download, print out, read, and share whatever is useful!
- Genesis overview
- Exodus overview
- Understanding and applying Old Testament law, Leviticus, Numbers **I know you’re tempted to skip this, but it really is helpful and more applicable than you might think!
- Deuteronomy Overview “God’s heartbeat!”
- Joshua Overview
- Judges and Ruth overview
- 1st and 2nd Samuel Overview
- Understanding and defining true “praise and worship” from the book of Psalms
- The Lord is my Shepherd – Trusting the Lord through sorrow and loss; a guided study of Psalm 23
- The Lord is my Refuge – Trusting the Lord through anger and hurt; a guided study of Psalm 73
- The Lord is my Confidence – Desiring to know God above all else; a guided study of Psalm 25-27
- Revelation 2-3: The Letters to the Churches – 41 page study ebook with included praying for your church guide
- Why We’re Planning to Homeschool – a four-part discussion of why our family is making this choice, available in pdf for download or printing.
If for some reason you are having difficulty downloading the pdf file, feel free to email me and tell me which files you are interested in, and I will gladly send the pdf files directly to you!